Rates, Rooms, & Reservations
Churchtown Inn Bed & Breakfast in Lancaster County, PA offers a distinctive alternative to hotel lodging options. Nine distinct rooms are available in our Amish Country manor, each with its own character and charm. Each room offers a king-size or queen-size bed for up to two guests. Need alternative sleeping options? The Carriage House Room, Eleanor Fausset Room, Henry Shirk Suite, and our two Cottages offer additional bedding options. Well-mannered youngsters ages 12 years and older are welcome in our main house. All children all ages are welcome at the cottages.
- Reservations are available online, or by phone after breakfast, between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. A one-night credit-card deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- Rates are based on a single night’s stay for two people and are subject to state and local taxes.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance. Check-out ends at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends; however, some one-night weekend reservations may be available (if guests reserve multiple weeknights with a single weekend night). Contact us for single-night weekend availability.
- Well-mannered youngsters ages 12 years and older are welcome in our main house. All children all ages are welcome at the cottages.
- The Inn and Cottages are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas.
- We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs. Please let us know of your circumstances at the time of booking, so we may prepare for your visit!
- Dogs can be accommodated in our cottages. Small, hypoallergenic, quiet, dogs may be accommodated in the Carriage House at the innkeeper’s discretion. Please inquire about your needs when you make your reservation.
- Payment options accepted include cash, personal checks, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, Am-Ex, and Discover Card.
Cancellations and Early Departures
- We will refund your deposit, minus a $25 handling fee, if you cancel at least 14 days prior to reserved arrival date.
- Deposits will not be refunded for late cancellations unless we can re-book your room.
- No refunds are offered for early departures.