The Farmview Cottage
Full of both history and modern conveniences, Farmview Cottage is located next to the grounds of Historic Bangor Church. Perfect for a family vacation, romantic retreat, or a small traveling group, this turn-of-the-century stone house offers two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a full bath. The furnished wood deck offers sweeping views of the gorgeous countryside and is a great place to enjoy lunch or dinner.
COMFORTABLE · AFFORDABLE · WELL-EQUIPPED
- Two bedrooms (one with king-size bed and single side-bed, one with queen-size sleigh bed)
- Living room with sofa, and sleeper-sofa, chairs and Satellite TV with DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave; coffee maker; electric tea pot
- Full bath with tub and shower w/hair dryer
- Central A/C and heating
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Stereo/CD Player, DVD player
- $195 per night for 2 adults (children under sixteen free)
- $225 per night for 4 adults
- $40 per dog one-time dog fee ($60.00 for extended stay for long haired dogs) Two dog maximum.
- $10.00 per person for breakfast at the Inn if seating is available.