Family Adventure in Amish Country – Lancaster, PA
- Breakfast at your cottage or at the Old Town Bakery across the street
- Cherry Crest Farms and The Amazing Maize Maze – As seen in Sports Illustrated for Kids, the Amazing Maize Maze is high on the list of “25 Cool Things To Do This Summer”. $$ 1-2 hours
- Lunch at Katie’s Kitchen (Amish-owned) $
- Turkey Hill Experience $ 1-2 hours
Be in a commercial. Make your own ice cream.
- Dutch Wonderland Theme Park
For older children:
- Spooky Nook Sports
Arcade, Climbing Wall, Family Entertainment Center $-$$ 2 hours+
– or –
– or –
- Amish Dinner $ (reserve with Inn)
- Back to Cottage for rest & relaxation or play games borrowed from the Inn’s parlor.