The Covered Bridge Cottage
Twenty-three park-like acres of the Pool Forge Estate provide quiet surroundings on what was one of the country’s early Iron Plantations. Located one-half mile from the main inn, this historic 1700’s stone cottage was once the Paymaster’s home. With painted wood floors, country furnishings, and sleeping arrangements for up to four people, this cottage is a charming choice for a romantic getaway, small family vacation, or three people traveling together.
HISTORIC · TRANQUIL · PRIVATE
- One bedroom with king-size bed
- Downstairs daybed with trundle bed for relaxing or extra sleeping space
- Full bath upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, dishwasher and brand new appliances
- Satellite TV with DVD and VCR players
- Stereo/CD player
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Central heat and air-conditioning
- $179 per night for 2 adults. No charge for children under sixteen.
- $20 extra per person
- Two night minimum stay OR $40 surcharge for one night on off-season available weekends. Will open up one night stay availability two days prior to stay.
- $40 per dog one-time dog fee ($60.00 for extended stay for long haired dogs) Two dog maximum.
- $10.00 per person for breakfast at the Inn if seating is available.