Amish Country Cottages near Lancaster, PA
In addition to our Churchtown Inn Bed & Breakfast accommodations, we also offer two cottage rentals for your convenience: the one-bedroom Covered Bridge Cottage (with sleeping options for up to four guests), and the two-bedroom Farmview Cottage (with sleeping options for up to seven guests). Both cottages have picnic and barbeque capabilities.
Located just four miles off the PA turnpike in the heart of Lancaster County’s Amish Country, these self-catered cottages are private, yet convenient to all of the area’s wonderful activities and attractions. Both of these cottages are child-friendly and pet-friendly, making them the ideal location for a family vacation or weekend getaway.
Features of Both Amish Country Cottages
- Children are welcome
- Pet-friendly! Well-behaved, housebroken dogs are welcome (maximum two dogs)
- Private environment — perfect for independent travelers and romantic getaways
- Full kitchens allow you to prepare your own meals or indulge in that doggie-bag after a meal out!
- Unique dinner option – dine at a local Amish Family home (arranged by your innkeepers)
- Convenient to area attractions — tourist guide, map, and detailed list is waiting for you in both cabins.
- Space and availability permitting, cottage guests are welcome to join us for breakfast at the main inn, for a small additional fee per person.
- A two-night minimum stay is required.
- Reservations are available online, or by phone after breakfast, between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. A one-night credit-card deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- Rates are based on a single night’s stay for two people and are subject to state and local taxes.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance. Check-out ends at 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure unless other arrangements are made.
- Cottages are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas.
- Payment options accepted include cash, personal checks, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, Am-Ex, and Discover Card.
Cancellations and Early Departures
- We will refund your deposit, minus a $25 handling fee, if you cancel at least 21 days prior to reserved arrival date.
- Deposits will not be refunded for late cancellations unless we can re-book your cottage.
- No refunds are offered for early departures.